Our company, Powerline Productions, holds to, teaches, and operates based on the following statements as understood from their biblical context.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one God, the creator of all things, in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that by one man, Adam, sin entered the world and death by sin; therefore, all men have sinned and are lost without hope of salvation apart from the grace of God.
- We believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless perfection and voluntary death upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for all sinners; that He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and is seated at the Father’s right hand, from whence He will return with power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God by grace, that eternal life is received by personal faith in Jesus Christ alone and that works of obedience to Christ are evidence of, not requirements for, salvation.
- We believe in life after death; that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust; that the just will be raised to everlasting life in heaven and the unjust raised to eternal punishment in hell.